In addition to the main conference’s technical program, the program will also include a set of workshops. All workshops will be held on Monday and Tuesday, September 8th and 9th.
The goal of workshops is to explore emerging dependability-related research topics and to provide a forum for authors to present early research results on these topics. We invite proposals from individuals and teams interested in organizing strong workshops. Each workshop may choose between a full day and half-day schedule.
We will offer workshop organizers
- Website for description of the workshop
- Organization of rooms including presentation equipment
- Organization of catering and breaks
- Registration for the event
Workshop organizers should
- Create and distribute their CFPs (in addition one joint SAFECOMP – CallForWorkshop-paper will be sent)
- Organize contributions, PC, reviewing, camera-ready versions and copyright issues
Workshops will be subject to specific workshop fees or included as a single package with SAFECOMP and other events. We will handle the actual credit card payment and registration. In 2014, we would like to have a limited number of dependability-related workshops with a high quality program dominated by contributed, peer-reviewed papers which are tightly integrated into the conference.
A Proposal for a workshop should contain:
- Title, scope and topics of the workshop
- Names, addresses, and affiliation of Workshop organizers
- Tentative committee lists (organizers, steering committee if any, etc.)
- Workshop format planned (full day/half day)
- Past history of the workshop (if applicable)
- Rationale – why is the topic current and important; why would the workshop attract a significant number of submissions of good quality.
To give workshop organizers enough time for organization of calls, contributions and reviews, we will answer workshop proposals within 2 weeks of submission. Submit workshop proposals to email@example.com and in cc to the workshop chair (Frank.Ortmeier@ovgu.de) by 16th of February, 2014.
If any questions arise, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the keyword workshop in the subject.