The following workshops will be co-located with the SAFECOMP 2014 conference.
September 8 (Monday), 2014:
- ISSE: International workshop on the Integration of Safety and Security Engineering
- DEVVARTS: DEvelopment, Verification and VAlidation of cRiTical Systems
- ASCoMS: Workshop on Architecting Safety in Collaborative Mobile Systems
September 9 (Tuesday), 2014:
- SASSUR: Next Generation of System Assurance Approaches for Safety-Critical Systems
- DECSoS: Dependable Embedded and Cyber-physical Systems and Systems-of-Systems
- ReSA4CI: Reliability and Security Aspects for Critical Infrastructure Protection
For all the workshops the following deadlines hold:
|Notification of acceptance:||20 June 2014|
|Final version paper:||1 July 2014|
The individual call for papers are now available at the links above.
All papers accepted to SAFECOMP workshops will be published by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series as SAFECOMP 2014 Workshops Proceedings.