Paper submission deadlines for safecomp 2014 co-located workshops have been extended.
The new deadlines are the following:
|Notification of acceptance:||20 June 2014|
|Final version paper:||1 July 2014|
Details on aim, scope and topics of each workshop, as well as detailed paper submission instructions are availed in the links below.
September 8 (Monday), 2014:
- ISSE: International workshop on the Integration of Safety and Security Engineering
- DEVVARTS: DEvelopment, Verification and VAlidation of cRiTical Systems
- ASCoMS: Workshop on Architecting Safety in Collaborative Mobile Systems
September 9 (Tuesday), 2014:
- SASSUR: Next Generation of System Assurance Approaches for Safety-Critical Systems
- DECSoS: Dependable Embedded and Cyber-physical Systems and Systems-of-Systems
- ReSA4CI: Reliability and Security Aspects for Critical Infrastructure Protection
All papers accepted to SAFECOMP workshops will be published by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series as SAFECOMP 2014 Workshops Proceedings.